To place an order:

Formerly KimCakes
To place an order, Call 817-733-1152 or email kimewells@yahoo.com

Friday, August 12, 2011

White & Yellow Birthday Cake

Here's a cake I made for a birthday celebration.  They didn't want fondant, so I made this design out of buttercream.  The cake is a simple almond cake with almond buttercream.  We finished off the cake by writing a large cursive E on the top for the birthday girl.  My husband said it looked like a hat.  I'll take it as a compliment :)


1 comment:

  1. Kim - This cake was amazing. I can't tell you how many people said it was one of the best cakes they've ever had. Everyone commented on how pretty it was too. Thank you!!!! By the way, my daughter's birthday is in January and I plan to contact you again. Thanks again - Shelley

    ReplyDelete