To place an order:

Formerly KimCakes
To place an order, Call 817-733-1152 or email kimewells@yahoo.com

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Cake Pop Bouquet

I had a couple of cake pop projects this last week or so, but regretably only got this one picture of one of the orders...
These were chocolate and vanilla cake pops...totally yummy!


I also made a cake pop arrangement for my mom's birthday this last week.  I wanted to try out a new flavor combination that I just knew she would love...I did a dark chocolate cake pop covered in mint flavored chocolate.  The result tasted very similar to a York Peppermint Pattie - one of my (and my mom's) favorite candies!  Me and the girls took them up to her work to surprise her and I think they were a big hit - especially with her co-workers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment