To place an order:

Formerly KimCakes
To place an order, Call 817-733-1152 or email kimewells@yahoo.com

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Song Inspired Cupcakes

I'm currently working on naming my cupcakes based on the most famous songs of all time.  Here are some that I've come up with.  Let me know what you think - or if you have any ideas!

Mellow Yellow - lemon
Superfreak - mint chocolate chip
Thriller - pb cup
White Wedding - almond
Back in Black - Dark Chocolate
Lola - pina colada
Sweet Emotion - snickerdoodle
Piece of my heart - red velvet
Georgia on my mind - peach cobbler
Strawberry fields - Strawberry
Brown Eyed Girl - Chocolate
Born to Be Wild - Mocha
Dream On - Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
Knockin on Heaven's Door - Chocolate Cheesecake
Pretty Woman - White Chocolate Raspberry
Hoochie Coochie - Key Lime
Born in the USA - Root Beer Float
Heart of Gold - Chai Latte
We Will Rock You - Oreo
Sweet Home Alabama - Pecan Pie
Can't Help Falling in Love - Pink Lemonade
Hey Hey We're the Monkeys - Banana Pudding
Love Me Tender - Gingerbread
Beat It - Vanilla
Ebony & Ivory - Chocolate / Vanilla

I still need a name for these flavors:
Cherry Limeade
Pumpkin Spice
Caramel Apple
Creamsicle

And here are a few more songs I'd love to use if I can come up with a flavor to match:
I Fall to Pieces
Love Shack
La Bamba
Brown Sugar
My Girl
Purple Haze
Stairway to Heaven
Ring of Fire
Proud Mary
Bohemian Rhapsody
Free Bird
Sweet Child O Mine

No comments:

Post a Comment